Payspan’s Premium Payments provides the industry’s most intuitive tool to securely collect from members.
Whether via web or mobile options, consumer engagement has never been simpler.
The evolving healthcare marketplace has moved the consumer to the center of the ecosystem. Since this shift requires intelligent choices and informed action, both clinical and financial, payers win by exceeding member expectations.
There is no better opportunity for member engagement than premium payments. Health plans find themselves in a position to offer flexible capabilities to a diverse population of individual and group members in this new financial landscape.
Payspan is leading this transformation.
Partnering with health plans that sell individual, group, on- and off-exchange options, Payspan solutions seamlessly integrate healthcare premiums into your existing payments automation processes.
Premium Payments simplifies the payment process for members by providing an efficient way for them to pay their premiums. Payspan partners with Federal and private exchanges, as well as with individual plans, to allow members to make payments quickly and easily online. Whether they need to pay their binder payment or their monthly bills, our Premium Payments solution provides your members with the functionality and simplicity they need.
- Members – Payment management and online premiums invoicing through self-service portal
- Members – Ability to efficiently upload and send bill inserts and messages to members
- Flexible payment options that allow members to easily execute transactions using their credit card or bank account information
- Members can securely store multiple payment methods
- Members receive multi-device notifications of new invoices, payment reminders, and receipts
- Payers use Payspan Advanced Administrative Portal to see what the member is seeing
- Payspan Integration with healthcare exchanges and payers’ member websites
- Payspan Lockbox integrates that provides the ability to track all payment sources
- Payspan enables ability to track, control and audit premium collections and member notifications
- Reinforce member loyalty to payer brand
- Improve member satisfaction and retention
- Expedite member premium collection rates
- Increase electronic communications to member base
- Enable real time member request processing
- Expand service offerings without vendor change
- Streamline payment reconciliation
- Reduce payer administrative overhead,
- Member support
Learn more about Premium Payments
IVR Reporting (Integrated Voice Response)
Safety & Security