Drive member engagement and value-based care reimbursement by leveraging the largest electronic healthcare payment network.
Solve Your Most Significant Challenges
Payspan’s epayment solutions were designed to address some of the most pressing challenges facing health plans today – lack of member-provider engagement, slow adoption of quality measures by providers and high operational costs from paper checks and remittances.
Our solutions are built on the largest healthcare automated payment and reimbursement network, which connects more than 600 health plans, 1.3 million provider payees and 100+ million consumers. Our solutions:
- Boost your STARS and HEDIS scores by driving member and provider engagement
- Maintain your >4 scores by ensuring you are prepared to communicate on demand about changes in quality measures with your providers
- Satisfy your members through positive payment experiences
- Get your providers on board with value-based care by dissolving their primary objections
- Reduce your costs by transitioning your providers to paperless checks and remittances
By joining Payspan’s healthcare epayment network, you will have access to solutions that will help you become or remain a top performing health plan, earn CMS bonuses and drive revenue and growth for your health plan.
True Partnership with Kern Health Systems
“We have been extremely pleased with the payment automation services delivered by Payspan. By outsourcing our healthcare payments, we were able to reduce staffing and realize economies of scale in our mailroom. We appreciate the true partnership relationship we have developed with Payspan over the years.”
Alan Avery, COO, Kern Health Systems
Since Kern Health Systems decided to outsource their provider payments to Payspan, they have been very happy with Payspan’s provider payment services. When Kern and Payspan came together in 2015, Payspan was able to offer some unique features that reduced Kern’s workload and administrative costs while facilitating provider adoption of electronic payments.
Learn how Payspan went above and beyond to help Kern Health Systems engage members.
Solutions Designed for Payers
Core Payspan Network
Payspan knows that you need a reliable epayments vendor that can work easily with your team behind the scenes to transition you to paperless checks and remittances while freeing you to focus on more important projects. Our Core Payspan Network removes inefficiencies in your processes that result in claims delays that keep you mired in fixing problems instead of focusing on special projects that drive revenue.
- 90%-99% EFT adoption rate among providers
- Up to $2 million in savings for our largest customers
- 40,000 providers log on to our network daily
- 500,000 providers receive electronic payments monthly
- Highest rated customer support in healthcare payments
Payspan’s Premium Payments solution was designed to make the most important aspect of the customer experience with your organization – the payments experience – a positive one. This way, you don’t have to worry about increasing customer acquisition costs due to members leaving because of negative payment experiences.
- Multilingual online and phone options to engage your diverse members
- Flexible digital payment options to give your members what they have come to expect with a purchasing experience
- Mobile-optimized solution that enables your members to pay their premium at any time from any device
Quality Incentive Communications System
Payspan designed the Quality Incentive Communications System (QICS) to address one of your most obstinate challenges – how to get your providers to engage in value-based care reimbursement so your organization can boost star ratings and drive revenue. QICS resolves major barriers for providers by making it easy for them to participate.
- Providers have instant access to multiple health plans
- Quality notifications of care cap alerts are shared in stream of electronic payments on demand
- Health plans and providers exchange medical records and quality communications via attachments
- Incentive reports magnify the value of financial incentives to the bottom line