With the rise of consumerism in today’s healthcare economy, consumers need to become efficient in the financial management of their benefits. Payspan offers solutions that give the consumer a more streamlined way to pay their healthcare bills and manage their expenses.
Make payments more efficiently and bring new value to healthcare relationships. Whether consumers need to make a one-time or recurring premiums payment, or they need to pay provider payments quickly online, Payspan Direct offers the ease-of-use and flexibility they desire. Presented in the form of a “pay now” button that can easily integrate with existing applications and workflows, Payspan Direct increases revenue and improves consumer satisfaction.
- Standalone or integrated API functionality
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Payer can send invoices / insurance payments on-demand to Payspan.
- Payers don’t have to worry about credit card processing.
- Consumers are transferred to a “PCI zone” for secure transactions and then transferred back to the Payer’s site once the transaction is complete.
- No need for preloading of members or invoice files.
- Seamless to the consumer because they don’t have to sign in or register.
- API call capabilities to check status of payments.
Benefits for Payers
- Offload compliance
- Improved provider satisfaction
- Improved member satisfaction
Benefits for Providers
- Get paid faster
- Reduced financial burden
- Improved patient satisfaction
- Offload compliance
Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay is a solution that helps providers collect patient payments and track transactions. It provides a custom URL, allowing patients to pay for services rendered easily and securely online.
Features for the Consumer
- Ease of making payments
- No registration required
- Secure payment processing/SSL
Features for the Provider
- Ease of collecting patient payments
- Unique URL for the patients to make payment
- Secure and safe 24/7 access
- Easily reconcilable
Integrated Merchant Services
- Multiple payment options (including debit, HSA, FSA)
- Secure stored payment methods
- Point-of-service collections (payment processing)
- Online patient bill pay